Underwritten by the Kranzberg Arts Foundation, The Dark Room offers live jazz Wednesday-Saturday nights and during Sunday brunch, all with no cover. Continuing our mission of providing the infrastructure for the arts to thrive in St. Louis, we provide local jazz musicians the platform to bring their music to the masses! The weekly schedule is:
- Wednesdays – “Kasimu Taylor Trio” part of the Wednesday Night Jazz Crawl (9pm-11pm)
- Thursdays – “Ptah Williams & Eric Slaughter Band” (7:30pm-10:30pm)
- Fridays – “Harvey Lockhart & The Collective” (5pm-7pm) / “Jesse Gannon’s Truth” (9pm-midnight)
- Saturdays – “Late Night Grooves” with Mo Egeston & friends (10pm-midnight)
- Sundays – “The Dark Room Brunch Sessions” feat. rotating bands (11am-1:30pm)
Visit www.thedarkroomstl.com/live-music for more info.