.ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s four-story, 40,000-square foot property, a multi-use arts facility developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, full-service catering options, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, home to Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available to rent for a range of tenants – currently, Socially Jen & Co., Kelly & Associates, LLC, StoryTrack, and Music Record Shop.
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis…
and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK provides a world class experience for audiences from across the region.