.ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s 40,000-square foot multi-use arts facility developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St.
Activating every floor and the rooftop, .ZACK is home to:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, full-service catering options, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Sally’s Rooftop Garden & Terrace, a private rooftop event space and food garden that can accommodate up to 150 people. The garden, run by Urban Harvest STL provides food to Turn by David Kirkland, Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club, The Dark Room @ The Grandel, and helps to combat food insecurity in St. Louis through a partnership with the St. Louis Metro Market.
- Second floor retail space, home to Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available to rent for a range of tenants – currently, Socially Jen & Co., Kelly & Associates, LLC, StoryTrack, and Music Record Shop.
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis…
and is a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK provides a world class experience for audiences from across the region.