Across the nation and in our own community, the spread of COVID-19 has left thousands of workers in the service and hospitality industry without employment, and consequently, without paychecks.
Whether it’s you or someone you know who has recently lost their source of income due to the closure of restaurants, bars, and hospitality venues, below is a list of resources that may be helpful. If you are in a position in which you can offer aid to another person, consider making a donation to one of the funds.
- Gateway Resilience Fund
- Saint Louis Hospitality Staff Members
- STL Virtual Tip Jar
- Missouri Department of Labor Public Programs and Services
- Missouri Department of Social Services utility assistance
- Missouri Department of Social Services medical assistance
- Missouri resource for rent assistance
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- National Restaurant Workers Community Foundation
- ONE FAIR WAGE — Emergency Coronavirus Tipped and Service Worker Support Fund
This list will be updated with more information as it becomes available.