Be an Advocate for the Arts
About Kranzberg Arts Foundation
Through the development of artistic venues, studios and workspaces, short and long-term residencies, and community-based programming, the Kranzberg Arts Foundation provides essential infrastructure for the arts to thrive in the St. Louis region. Taking an arts-based approach to community development, the Foundation ensures we are aligning our investments with the needs and vision of the broader community. Committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive approach, we further economic development and cultural sustainability, while helping to establish St. Louis as a premier arts and entertainment destination.
- The Kranzberg Arts Foundation provides the essential infrastructure, resources and partnerships for the arts to thrive in the St. Louis region. We’re currently serving & supporting over 150 local arts organizations, visual artists, musicians, writers and filmmakers.
- KAF has developed and currently operates a variety of artistic venues: theaters, visual arts studios and galleries, music studio and stages, dance studio and stages, writers suite, literary arts cafe and performance space, special event spaces and office space for nonprofit organizations. These venues include Kranzberg Arts Center, .ZACK, The Grandel, The Dark Room, The Big Top, High Low, The Marcelle, Hansen House, Sophie’s Artist Lounge and 3333; all residing in the Grand Center Arts District. In addition to these venues, our work has been instrumental in the formation of the Music at the Intersection Festival (Sept. 10 & 11, 2022), the Wednesday Night Jazz Crawl and the St. Louis Art Place Initiative.
- Committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive approach, the Kranzberg Arts Foundation welcomes all communities into our venues and workspaces. We strive to make our spaces accessible and inclusive and understand that we are responsible for creating spaces and programs that provide opportunities and platforms for Black, Latinx, POC, Native, artists with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ artists. We remain committed to using our resources and influence to help build a more diverse and equitable arts community.
- We believe artists and the cultural communities they build represent the heart and soul of our city. Our goal is to bring that feeling to every engagement, creating memorable experiences that leave lasting impressions. We seek to have empathetic and mindful employees that bring passion and commitment to the team and guest experience. We feel these values represent our Heart & Soul: Hospitality, Enthusiasm, Accessibility, Respect, Trust, Sense, Ownership, Unity and Leadership.
Kranzberg Arts Foundation is hiring for the following positions:
Sophie’s Artist Lounge – Bar Back
The Dark Room / The Grandel – Bartender
KAF Venues – Audio Tech
- Flexible scheduling options are available
- Competitive hourly pay
- Potential for growth with the foundation
- Part time, 2-3 nights a week
Please send your resume to [email protected]artsfoundation.org
If you have a passion for the arts and are interested in possible future opportunities please send your resume to [email protected] We will be in touch if a role becomes available that matches your skills and experiences.