Gallery Policies for COVID-19 Mitigation
Updated October 2020
Visitor Code of Conduct
- Masks/face coverings are required, according to City policy.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more from other people is required.
- Wash hands often!
- Avoid high-touch surfaces like handles and buttons — try elbows to push buttons and open doors.
- Confirm the following is correct:
- In the past 48 hours, you have no fever, dry cough, shortness or breath, cough, aches, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, or other known signs of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled internationally to China, Iran, Europe, UK, and Ireland in the past 14 days.
- You have not traveled to known U.S. COVID-19 hotspots, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, or Maryland, or been on a river cruise in the past 14 days.
- You do not live or have close contact with someone who:
- Has been asked to self-quarantine by any health care provider or public official
- Has been diagnosed with or has had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Respect the direction from staff. We are here to ensure a safe and comfortable visitor experience for all.
- Screening upon admission to confirm wellness of visitors.
What the Foundation extends to you for a safe and comfortable visit:
- Large galleries for easy physical distancing and limited capacity.
- Capacity limited to 5 visitors, including children, by appointment only.
- Masks/face coverings required for all staff.
- Touchless path through galleries.
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces daily before and between each visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout.
- Code of Conduct to assure all visitors are mindful of good health practices.