Frequently Asked Questions – Open Air Concert Series
Food & Beverage Information & Requirements
- Guests will receive a menu and link to an online ordering platform through email on the next business day (M-F) after ticket purchase.
- A food/beverage purchase is required per guest.
- A 20% gratuity will be automatically added to every order.
- All food must be pre-ordered through the online platform.
- We recommend pre-ordering drinks for your table to ensure availability. Our online store will be open during the event for any additional cocktails, beer, or wine.
- Guests who do not pre-order will be contacted via email first and then via phone.
- Email [email protected] or call 314-776-9550 with any food & beverage questions.
Heating/Airflow of Outdoor Tent
We have a heating system on-site to keep all 2,400 square feet of the Open Air tent nice and toasty (between 60*F-70*F) while still allowing for proper airflow and fresh air exchange.
The heater pushes a maximum of 1,000,000 BTU/hr of forced heated air directly into the tent. That is 3,250 cubic feet per minute or 1.5 cubic meters/second.
While blowing forced heat directly into the tent, we also have (4) 5′ wide openings in the walls for increased fresh air exchange. You can feel comfortable knowing that we have our patrons’ best interest in mind and you will have fresh air to breathe while warmly enjoying the band.
- In the event of inclement weather that forces a change to scheduled programming, all updates will be shared on Kranzberg Arts Foundation social media (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter). Seating and showtimes may be delayed up to 90 minutes to allow for weather to pass before cancellation occurs.
- Guests will be moved into The Grandel Theatre or Grand Hall to wait out severe weather while still keeping socially distant.
- All efforts will be made to reschedule canceled events.
Postponement / Refund Policies
- All efforts will be made to reschedule shows that are postponed due to weather or any other extenuating circumstances.
- Guests will be notified of the new date and have their tickets automatically moved.
- If you are unable to attend the new date for any reason, to request a refund please contact: [email protected] or 314-533-0367 x104.
- If you would like to request a refund under other circumstances, please contact: [email protected] or 314-533-0367 x104.
The events will be taking place under a tent on The Grandel’s parking lot. Free lot parking (first come, first serve) will be made available across the street just west of The Sun Theatre. There is also an abundance of street parking up and down Grandel Square in front of the venue, as well as pay lots located throughout the neighborhood. Meters run until 7pm.
Guests will be greeted at the front entrances of The Grandel (north side of building) by a safety officer and directed to a check-in table prior to seating. Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times until seated.
Open Air is an accessible event. We have accessible parking spots available, please contact [email protected] or 314-533-0367 x104 to reserve one of the spots, or arrive with your placard on the day of the event and you will be directed to the appropriate parking location.
Restrooms are located inside The Grandel in the basement and will be limited to (2) two guests at a time. Face coverings must be worn when entering the building.
COVID-19 Mitigation Policies
To view the Open Air Concert Series COVID-19 Mitigation Policies, please click here.