For creators of any and all media, here is a list of artist resources related to support amid public health concerns over COVID-19. We hope to continue to develop this list. Request to add your local resource here.
Please note: These links are not affiliated with Kranzberg Arts Foundation, nor is the foundation responsible for the websites’ content.
- Adobe Creative Cloud free for 60 days (via PetaPixel)
- A step-by-step guide on how every Adobe subscriber can get two months free.
- Artist + Activist Relief Fund by The Soze Foundation, TaskForce and Invisible Hand
- The fund will grant $250 to selected applicants on an on-going basis. It currently has $35,000 total for this first round of grants.
- Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund
- The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund is intended to help those pursuing careers as artists or arts administrators whose income has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is for those who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
- Artist Resource Guide (via National Association of Latino Arts and Culture)
- Coronavirus Resources for Photographers (via PhotoShelter)
- COVID Response – Connecting Performers to Opportunities
- A private Facebook group intended to connect artists, performers or folks able and interested in creating virtual content for folks in a position to pay for and connect folks to paid opportunities.
- I Lost My Theatre Gigs
- For those who lost work due to canceled theatre performances and those who want to donate.
- Freelancers Relief Fund
- Freelancers Relief Fund will offer financial assistance of up to $1,000 per freelance household to cover lost income and essential expenses not covered by government relief programs.
- List of Arts Resources During the COVID-19 Outbreak (via Creative Capital)
- Professional Photographers of America unlocks over 1,100 online courses
- For two weeks, anyone can access online education from this organization.
- Resources for COVID-19 related artist support (via Grantmakers in the Arts)
- COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations (via Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis)
- COVID-19 Resources for Arts Organizations (via Arts and Education Council)
- An initiative by Guided Saint Louis to connect retailers and small businesses with those in need of products or services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Do314 St. Louis Artist Form
- Seeking St. Louis virtual events and local performers seeking support at this time.
- The Luminary Futures Fund
- The Luminary, in partnership with the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, is offering immediate artist emergency grants totaling $60,000 for artists and arts organizers in the St. Louis region.
- Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis Artist Relief Fund
- RAC’s fund will award grants of $500 or $1,000 to working artists who live in St. Louis City or St. Louis County whose immediate creative practices and incomes are being adversely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- STL Help Match
- An unofficial, volunteer effort to connect people who need help, with people who can provide help.
- St. Louis COVID-19 Artist Relief Fund
- A local GoFundMe for storytellers, performers, filmmakers, technicians, musicians, and artists of all media.
- Follow, Download, Share: St. Louis Musicians Need Your Support
- Resources for St. Louis Service Industry Workers Affected by COVID-19
- These St. Louis Arts Organizations Need Support