.ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s 40,000-square foot multi-use arts facility developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St.
Activating every floor and the rooftop, .ZACK is home to:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, full-service catering options, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Sally’s Rooftop Garden & Terrace, a private rooftop event space and food garden that can accommodate up to 150 people. The garden, run by Urban Harvest STL provides food to Turn by David Kirkland, Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club, The Dark Room @ The Grandel, and helps to combat food insecurity in St. Louis through a partnership with the St. Louis Metro Market.
- Second floor retail space, home to Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club.
- Third floor commercial office space available to rent for a range of tenants – currently, Socially Jen & Co., Kelly & Associates, LLC, and StoryTrack.
Upcoming Events at .ZACK
15may(may 15)7:00 pm26(may 26)4:00 pmThe Tesseract Theatre Company Presents Earworm By Shaulee Cook - Part of the 2019 Festival of New PlaysVARIOUS TIMES | $15-20.ZACK, 3224 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO 63103BUY TICKETS
16may(may 16)7:00 pm25(may 25)4:00 pmThe Tesseract Theatre Company Presents Hoist by Erin Lane - Part of the 2019 Festival of New PlayVARIOUS TIMES | $15-20.ZACK, 3224 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO 63103BUY TICKETS
17may(may 17)7:00 pm26(may 26)4:00 pmThe Tesseract Theatre Company Presents Dates by Elizabeth Breed Penny - Part of the 2019 Festival of New PlayVARIOUS TIMES | $15-20.ZACK, 3224 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO 63103BUY TICKETS
.ZACK operates a parking lot with 25 dedicated spaces, as well as abundant street parking in the surrounding blocks.